From: Blaze Spinnaker [mailto:blazespinna...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 8:37 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:New Rossi Patent Appln..publishes Today

Looks like there are three related patents filed last year in May.   I wonder
when we'll seem them pop up.   Also, why did this patent show up already?  It
was only filed in april of this year.

Application Number

Filing Date

Patent Number

61818553

May 2, 2013

61819058

May 3, 2013

61821914

May 10, 2013

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 4:22 AM, Ron Kita