Ran across some interesting behaviors at home last night.
If one interupts a streaming audio while in progress by
using the Itinerary buttons to go to the next scene, the
audio for that scene starts while the last one continues
to run.  Fun effect, but it also means that multiple streams
can run simultaneously.

If anyone is demoing this piece, do run it once on
your machine and let everything that can cache cache.
Smoother that way.

Len