Long time no see Paul,

Paul Hoffman wrote:
> To celebrate St. Patrick's Day:
>
> I finished the conversion of IrishSpace to the Web.

To give you some facts...

I tested this on the PIII with 2 browser combinations and the results
are...

NS4.5, CP2.1.1 - Everything runs perfectly. Doing 20-30fps in avarage.
Sound streams perfect and it just looks GREAT.

IE4.x, Contact. PIII enhanced with hw acc enabled. Full smooth textures
and whatever you can choose to make it heavier and better looking. Runs
at 40-65fps in avarage (some sidesteps down to 20fps at certain
viewpoints) and just looks GREAT. Sounds working but Contact warns on
some of the scripts. I'll look into this during this weekend and see if
I can fix it.

Also Virtual Real-Estate (the company I now work for) is offering to
host this if it is technically solvible (it's a european server). I can
also continue the investigation on CD's.

oh... and of course a thousand THANKS for bringing this out on the web
and this including new exiting tech to the community.

/Niclas
--
niclas olofsson               christian doegl virtual real-estate gmbh
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       breite gasse 3, a-1070 vienna