Not oddly, we find that in almost all worlds,
the relationships of simplicity to beauty
holds.  That which is attractive is also
subjectively simple.

http://personal.centric.net/natasha/locoface/

I am sitting here working on a paper on
ontologies and find myself repeating the
phrase, a choice of the means of choosing
is the ultimate expression of the meaning
of meaning. As Keats wrote, "beauty is
all you know; all ye need know".  This
proves not only to be emotionally satisfying,
but computationally true.  So sure, IS worked,
We stuck to a simple story and evoked
common emotions.

It HAD to work.  So much for genius....

So what does Alice lack, really?  Perhaps
it needs simplification, or perhaps adding a
few simple features will result in an astonishing
burst of attraction?  Little things mean so much.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h