Note that your msg did arrive here.  Unfortunately, little is being done
towards a new release - even a maintenance release - as far as I can tell.
Is there anyone who considers vtcl critical enough for their own use that
they would step forward and begin working towards at least an unofficial
release?
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-><-