Hi All,

I just spoke with Clem from the grocery section at the City Market, and they
have decided to carry the Palestinian Olive Oil! (They had already received
information about it when I called them earlier; however, because of the
price, he told me they were probably not going to carry it.  This is why I
went ahead to organize our order.)

So.  I'm wondering now whether we should go ahead with our order, or if we
should support the City Market's decision to carry it by buying it there.
Downside of doing so is that they will mark it up quite a bit, and sell it
at $15 or maybe more, whereas we could be paying $10 a bottle.

I'd be happy to go ahead with the order if y'all (or some of y'all) are
still interested.

In Oilidarity,
Hilary

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EHLuJD/.WnJAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM