Hi Charley,

I found the same behavior. It was typing at 1 character per second.

Firefox version: 2.0.0.17
OS: Windows XP
JSSH: 0.9

It would be great if you can sort this out.

Thanks,
Natasha

Charley Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I'm seeing this happen with one of the
people I'm working with, slow meaning almost 1sec/character in this case. He's
running firefox on linux. My guess is that it's due to jssh, but it's hard to
tell, I'll poke around and see if I can find out more.

What OS/FireFox version and jssh addon are you using?

Thanks,

Charley

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Bret Pettichord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Natasha wrote:
 > I was able to install and run my test against IE using latest Watir.
 > But I found that the typing speed is very slow for firefox.
 >
 > For e.g. following command executed very slowly:
 >
 > $ie.text_field(:id,"txtLine2").set("this is text field 2")
 >
 > Is this a known issue? Is there anyway we can speep this up somehow?

Many of us have seen this problem, but it seems to show up
 intermittently and we don't really know the cause.

 Bret