From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Watir General <watir-general@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 8:58:46 AM
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: button.Click_No_Wait only highlights the button,
does not click

Michael - I thought of that already and put in a click_no_wait that
just selected a link.  Nothing happened, so it wasn't just the popup-
handling code.  What would a fire_event command look like, exactly?
Right now, the line that has the problem for me is

BROWSER.button(:id, "Btndelete").click_no_wait

Are you saying I should add after that:

BROWSER.button(:id, "Btndelete").fire_event

If so, won't that defeat the purpose of having a no_wait command? In
other words, won't my script then hang instead of executing the popup
handler?