Hi Michael,

Initially i also faced same problem when i use Click_no_wait control was
going but never clicked it, To come around this initially i opened the IE
(IE7)with blank page and then, i will attach the browser at the start of the
script and continue to execute my script as usual and worked correctly. For
time being you can fallow this turn around method.

Thanks,
Pramod