It sounds like the Watir::RSpec::Helper has not been added to the example
groups.

Did you run the "watir-rspec install" (see last step of installation)? The
install augments your project's spec_helper file to include this module and
other related parts.

In terms of the debugging question, I do not have much advice. With
undefined method errors, I suppose you need to figure out where the method
is supposed to be defined and then figure out why it isn't being included.
If you have some familiarity with RSpec and Watir, you might be able to
guess that "goto" method is being done by Watir-RSpec. You can dig through
the code to figure out where it defines the "goto" method - though this one
is a bit difficult since it is implemented using method_missing in the
Watir::RSpec::Helper. From there, you would look at why it is not being
included in your RSpec config, which might lead you to noticing your
spec_helper hasn't been updated.

Justin