When I ran the install, the following was added to the spec_helper (with
the comments removed for brevity):

require "watir/rspec"

RSpec.configure do |config|
  config.add_formatter(:progress) if config.formatters.empty?
  config.add_formatter(Watir::RSpec::HtmlFormatter)

  config.before :all do
    @browser = Watir::Browser.new
  end

  config.after :all do
    @browser.close if @browser
  end

  config.include Watir::RSpec::Helper
  config.include Watir::RSpec::Matchers
end

The "goto" method is added to examples by the "config.include
Watir::RSpec::Helper" line. Though you will likely want to include all of
these lines if you are just starting out.

Justin