Hi Titus, there is no problem in downloading the files. It works perfectly.
If you still find a problem downloading the files, Please let me know I
will tell you something which you might have missed it.

On Thursday, 31 January 2019 23:57:04 UTC+5:30, Titus Fortner wrote:

> Yeah, I don't think profiles are working ideally in Firefox right now, I'm
> still investigating some of that right now.
>
> You want to pass this in as a `prefs` value:
>
> Not asking should be default?
>
> So I think it should be this:
> Watir::Browser.new(:firefox, options: {prefs:
> {"browser.download.folderList" => "/path/to/downloads"}})
>
> All the pref options should be here:
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries
>

> On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 4:59:37 AM UTC-8, rajagopal...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>>
>> I have succeeded to set the download folder for chrome and it's perfectly
>> doing it's Job, but I couldn't do it for firefox
>>
>> I have written the following code for chrome
>>
>> client = Selenium::WebDriver::Remote::Http::Default.new
>> client.read_timeout = @Page_Load # seconds
>> prefs = {
>>  download: {
>>  prompt_for_download: false,
>>  default_directory: File.expand_path("../../../AppData/Downloads", __FILE__)
>>  }
>> }
>> @b = Watir::Browser.new :chrome, http_client: client, args:
>> ['user-data-dir=C:\Rajagopalan'], options: {prefs: prefs}
>>
>> It works perfectly but when I try to set same for firefox by the following
>> code
>>
>> puts 'Test Starts in Latest Firefox'
>> profile =
>> Selenium::WebDriver::Firefox::Profile.new('C:\Users\rajagopalan.m\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5yit4mlq.default')
>> profile['browser.download.dir'] =
>> File.expand_path("../../../AppData/Downloads", __FILE__)
>> profile['browser.helperApps.neverAsk.saveToDisk'] = 'raj'
>> options = Selenium::WebDriver::Firefox::Options.new
>> options.profile = profile
>>
>> client = Selenium::WebDriver::Remote::Http::Default.new
>> client.read_timeout = @Page_Load
>> @b = Watir::Browser.new :firefox, http_client: client, options: options
>>
>> It's not working as it's working for Chrome. Can someone help me?

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.