List,

I looks like the majority of you have an aversion to forums. Therefore, we're going to look into resurrecting the old listserv. I'm not sure we can do this, I'm not sure we can get it approved, I'm not even sure we have what we need on the server. (Can you tell I'm not sure?) :) It's just an idea we've tossed up and now we're going to look into it. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda Cole wrote:
List,

Since WDVLTalk has been such a tight community for such a long time, we're going to move the list to the Webdeveloper.com forums rather than close the list. http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/index.php Tentative plans are to give you your own forum, and not just dump you in the already existing forum. We hope to be able to move the Lyris list archives to WDVL.com where you will be able to access them. I'll keep you updated as I learn more.

Thanks,
Linda

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:subscribe-wdvlt...@intm-dl.sparklist.com or use the web interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: w...@internet.com

lc...@internet.com
615-789-5944

Managing Editor
DatabaseJournal http://databasejournal.com/
DBASupport              http://dbasupport.com/
SQLCourse               http://sqlcourse.com/
SQLCourse2              http://sqlcourse2.com/

Be a part of Mediabistro's ThinkMobile: Mobile Content & Marketing Strategies
event, March 18-19, 2009 in New York City. Register early at www.thinkmobile.com
for best rates. For updates, follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/mobilecms

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: arch...@jab.org
leave-51468211-230552.f22dcf5120bad5a91a87f69f1e923...@lists.wdvl.com