On Aug 22, 2007, at 1:19 AM, Ashish wrote:

Hi All,
I am trying to port Webkit for ARM and I have downloaded the latest Webkit Code. As a starting point I would like to know if anybody has a document or could tell me a way as to which portions to look into to start porting.

Hi Ashish,
This question has been asked a couple of times before on this list, so I'll point you at previous responses rather than duplicating that information here.

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2006-December/001455.html
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2007-May/001858.html
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2007-May/001873.html

You should also feel free to join our IRC channel (#webkit on chat.freenode.net) to talk to the people working on porting WebKit to various platforms.

-Adam