On Jul 22, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Jerry K wrote:

anyone can give some ideas about  error MIDL 2272 faile? thanks

interface IWebScriptObject : IUnknown
interface IDOMObject : IWebScriptObject
interface IDOMImplementation : IDOMObject

1>oaidl.acf
1>Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003
R2\Include\ocidl.acf
1>ocidl.acf
1>..\Interfaces\IWebURLRequest.idl(80) : warning MIDL2039 : interface does not conform to [oleautomation] attribute : [ Parameter 'result' of Procedure
'allHTTPHeaderFields' ( Interface 'IWebURLRequest' ) ]

My only guess would be that you have the wrong version of Visual Studio/Visual C++ Express installed (though I'd be surprised if that were actually the problem, since midl.exe (which processes the .idl files) comes with the Platform SDK, and it looks like you have the right version of that). Are you using version 2005 SP1 of VS/VC++ Express? Did you follow the instructions at http://webkit.org/building/tools.html ?

-Adam