On Aug 13, 2007, at 1:03 PM, Johnson, Geoffrey wrote:

Hi Adam,

I think the bug you were looking for is logged as 14401, and also there appears to be a patch which allows users the freedom to copy and paste network requests. I tried implementing the patch however I couldn’t get it to work. Would it be possible to verify that it is still correct?

The bug/patch you're referring to make it possible to select and copy the HTTP headers shown when you click on a resource in the Network Panel. It sounds like you want to copy the actual list of resources, though, which I don't believe is currently possible and should be filed as a new bug.

-Adam

Thanks,
Geoffrey Johnson
From: Adam Roben [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:11 PM
To: Johnson, Geoffrey
Cc: WebKit Development
Subject: Re: [webkit-reviews] Highlighing Object Lists

On Aug 8, 2007, at 6:37 AM, Johnson, Geoffrey wrote:

Is it possible to get Webkit Inspector to highlight the list of objects in “Network” so that they can be copied? I would like to paste the object list into a text editor as is possible in Firebug, but currently this is not supported. Thanks.

(I'm moving this thread to webkit-dev, which is the appropriate list for discussions such as this).

Hi-
There's not currently a way to copy from the Network panel of the Inspector, though this is something we'd definitely like to support. We'd also like to support copying from other parts of the Inspector (e.g., the DOM view). I thought we had a bug filed on this, but I can't find it right now, so it would be great if you could file one on http://bugs.webkit.org/ !

-Adam