Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

On Nov 29, 2007, at 12:17 PM, Robert Błaut wrote:

On 11/29/07, Adam Roben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey everyone-
I'm starting to work on setting up a blog aggregator at
<http://planet.webkit.org/> and am looking for a set of blogs to seed it
with. If you have a blog that you'd like included, please send me an
email at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the URL of the feed you want
aggregated. WebKit-specific category feeds are preferred over general
ones. Thanks!

It's great to hear that official Planet Webkit is creating now :) I've
prepared to set up a sort of unofficial Planet Webkit on webkit.pl
domain but it's currently pointless ;) So I want to share a part of
my Venus (http://www.intertwingly.net/code/venus/) config file with
blog URLs I've collected so far. I hope it will be helpful:

We should probably limit it to blogs by people who consider themselves WebKit contributors. I would guess currently some KHTML developers do not think of themselves that way at all (for example Maks, although he's a great guy and maybe we will win him over someday).

I agree with Maciej here, which is why I'm asking for people to nominate their own feeds. It would also be great if we could have most of the feeds be WebKit-specific ones, perhaps through the use of tag/category-specific feeds.

-Adam