On Jan 16, 2008, at 5:19 AM, syed mehdi wrote:

We just integrated our code and now the revision is 29215 (earlier it was 27114). But i am still getting the same errors: can't exec "flex": no such file or directory at /root/webkit/html/ webkittools
/scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 557.
can't exec "bison": no such file or directory at /root/webkit/html/ webkittools
/scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 557.
can't exec "gperf": no such file or directory at /root/webkit/html/ webkittools/scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 557.
ERROR: flex, bison, gpref missing but required to build webkit.
compiling dumprender tree failed!

What is the problem now, is this revision also of before your dec end changes or something else.

Do you have flex, bison, and gperf installed?

-Adam

On Jan 14, 2008 11:52 AM, Oliver Hunt < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jan 13, 2008, at 9:49 PM, syed mehdi wrote:

> Thanks mark i got your point, sorry for seocnd mail but i was
> looking if someone else also have the same opinion or something
> different to say on this.
Your local copy is out of date, there isn't any opinion involved --
the revision you gave does not include the code required for DRT on
WebKit/GTK.  That's all there is to it.

WebKit development moves very fast, you have to actively maintain your
repository or development on your branch will just become increasingly
painful.

--Oliver