On Jun 22, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Patrick Mueller wrote:

Adam Roben wrote:
Given the single vote in favor and no one opposed, I'm going to work on this today.
-Adam
On Jun 15, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Gustavo Noronha wrote:
On Sat, 2009-06-13 at 09:00 -0400, Adam Roben wrote:

Gmane (<http://gmane.org>) provides a few features that could be
useful for thewebkit.org mailing lists, including:

* a nicer web interface than Mailman's
* indexed search (maybe better than Mailman's, certainly at least as
good, and with a better interface)

Belated +1.

I'm already following one list on gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.devel . Not sure which list that maps to.

That maps to this list, webkit-...@lists.webkit.org.

I guess you want to get that one renamed to the new standardized names. I imagine you will have to make some kind of special request for that.

Yes, I've emailed the Gmane admin about renaming this, and what the effect of the rename would be for people already using the old name.

My experience has been that it can take a while for gmane to pick up new requests, so, be patient.

Thanks for the advice!

-Adam