On Jun 13, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Adam Roben wrote:

> I think it would be good to put our mailing lists on Gmane (including
> importing the archives of the lists).

The lists are now all on Gmane. Archives for the newer lists have not been
imported, but Gmane already has data going back to July 2009. The newsgroups
all fall under the "gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit" prefix, to match the
already-existing gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.devel group. The group names (and
their equivalent lists.webkit.org lists) are:

gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.
    devel (webkit-dev)
    gtk (webkit-gtk)
    jobs (webkit-jobs)
    qt (webkit-qt)
    user (webkit-help)

("user" was chosen by the Gmane administrators, presumably to match other
projects' groups.)

-Adam