Any pointers at all would be greatly appreciated!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Rukman
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:49 AM
To: webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
Subject: Font layout features

As part of our port to windows CE we are using a Cairo configuration combined
with freetype.  This is fairly similar to the Windows port but we are not using
the native Windows GDI/cairo layer for fonts (instead we are using cairo-ft).
However, unlike the GTK port, we did not port Pango, and so are using Cairo
font layout.  Can someone comment on what limitation we may have with Asian
fonts/glyphs or other issues with this configuration?  We have ported the
latest versions of freetype, fontconfig and cairo to CE.

Thanks,
Jason.