I thought I'd bring this up again in hopes my life (and I assume others who are in the same boat as me) a bit easier. My application use JavaScriptCore and is both in OS X and win32. When I want to upgrade JSC to get bug fixes, I can download the nightly OS X build and then just drop in the framework. The OS X build functions as a "binary" distribution for JSC (and any other library in Webkit.)

Not so with the win32 build. It has the DLLs, but not the import libraries (.lib) which are built when the DLLs are built and used to attach the DLL to my code. Can you folks change the script that creates these to include those import libs? It would make the win32 nightly work as a binary distributions (this will put it in line with most other open-source distributions like libpng of SDL.) Right now the win32 nightly is only good for updating Safari.

Thanks ....

[>] Brian