08.06.2010, в 15:21, Peter Kasting написал(а):

I know someone once suggested that the build would be sped up if the #includes had longer paths (something like what happens in the Chromium tree) so that the toolchain didn't have to spend as much time scanning the (large) number of different directories on the #include path list.

I believe Xcode keeps an in-memory map for file name to path mapping. This doesn't help other build systems, but the fact that build-webkit isn't blazing fast on Mac indicates that something else might be a culprit.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov