I agree with Hyatt.

It's not like this behavior is especially harmful or confusing. Authors are
unlikely to run into properties with hyphens in the names unless they go
looking. And it can be useful if you ever want to pass around actual CSS
property names by string in an API - no need to convert them to the funky
camel-case format before looking it up.

So it seems more reasonable to just spec it, and it's certainly not a big
enough deal to fork behavior between ports.

Cheers,
Maciej