Hello webkittens!
We have recently been working on some WebInspector features related to CSS
Regions. Most of the work was done using Chromium's Developer Tools, as this
allowed us to have this work under a DevTools experiment flag.
Now that this work has reached a more stable state, it would be useful to test
it under Webkit/Safari, too.

So, my question for you is this (ok, that's actually two questions):

    1. Is there a way to enable / disable features in Safari DevTools the way
it is in Chromium's? It doesn't have to be a GUI, though
    2. What is the general policy for WebInspector features? How and when do
they get enabled by default, at least in the nightlies? (Since regions are
already enabled by default in the nightlies, IMO it would make sense to have
the web inspector regions features, too)

Thanks in advance,
miChou

Mihai Balan | Quality Engineer / WebKit team |
miba...@adobe.com<mailto:miba...@adobe.com> | +4-031.413.3653 / x83653 | Adobe
Systems Romania