1-4 all seem uncontroversial, especially with Tim's suggested improvement to immediately leave a "some queues failed" comment.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 11:13 PM, Aakash Jain <aakash_j...@apple.com> wrote:
5) Do not comment on bugzilla bug at all, instead send email to the author of the patch. Pros: less noisy, also this will allow to include more detailed information about the failure in email. Cons: reviewers would have to click status-bubbles to see the failures, failure information is not immediately present in the comments.

Well I think this would be OK, but next we'll be complaining about the emails. The underlying problem is excessive test flakiness. We're just not doing a very good job of tracking flaky tests and EWS isn't good at detecting flaky tests automatically. (Often a flaky test will fail twice in the same run, and that gets detected as a test failure.) Instead of reporting bugs for such tests, we're ignoring them because there are so many and we're so used to it.

commit-queue is able to report bugs when it detects a flaky patch, but EWS doesn't do this. That might be a positive change. Of course, EWS would need to be smart enough to not report a bug if the flakiness is triggered by the patch itself, which might not be simple to determine.

I don't have any concrete suggestions here. Just brainstorming.