Right now, our style checker disapproves of raw string literals, which were
introduced in C++11.  It complains with this message:

Multi-line string ("...") found.  This lint script doesn't do well with such
strings, and may give bogus warnings.  They're ugly and unnecessary, and you
should use concatenation instead".

https://webkit.org/code-style-guidelines/
<https://webkit.org/code-style-guidelines/> says nothing on the subject.  I
find them quite useful and nice, especially with strings that contain lots of
quotation marks that would otherwise need escaping.  Would anyone oppose to my
changing our style checker to allow them if I ever get around to it?