(I already answered this, but that message failed to reach the mailing list,
sorry to the folks receiving my reply twice)

Everyone in the WebKit Github organization gets a green checkmark afaik (that’s
just how the Github UI works), so as of right now that means everyone in
contributors.json with a Github username.