WEBMGRS Digest for Monday, June 27, 2011.

1. MSDb
2. Help--Mass Mailer
3. RE: Help--Mass Mailer

Subject: MSDb
From: Kay Koehler <kayko...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:07:52 -0400

Trying to update the state board and branch president info on our
website and just got informed that my "privileges" on the MSDb will
expire on June 30.  Evidently we have to be reinstated every year.

I appreciate the need for security, but sometimes I think they carry it
too far.

Kay Koehler
Webmaster AAUW of Virginia