Subject: AAUW web support
From: Anita Knight <dbaskni...@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:59:19 -0400

As we prepare our annual budget and seriously consider migrating our current
website from free community server to the new AAUW site, I really need an idea
of monthly fees for the basics.  Told at convention that it would be
competitive with things like GoDaddy.com.  Anyone out there who can give me an
idea of what current web clients have been paying?

Anita Knight
Austin Branch AAUW Funds chair and Assistant Webmaster