Subject: Re: what do branches want to know
From: Kay Koehler <kayko...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:21:56 -0400

What Caroline said...I am working with a new Branch webmaster -
newsletter editor and I can't direct her to anything she needs to know
because the old links don't work..

Also how do I sign her up for this list?

Kay Koehler, AAUW of Virginia
Kay Koehler

From: "Shelly Johnson" <aauwshe...@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 02:02:08 -0700

I went tried finding the old Toolkits that described various branch board
positions and couldn't find them

I also couldn't find the Starter Kit that gets sent to the branches in the
fall and is full of useful information.

Where are the resources to help our new branch officers (or potential branch
officers) learn what they have to do in their jobs?

Shelly Johnson

AAUW San Luis Obispo, CA