Subject: Re: what do branches want to know
From: Sandra Hansen <sandy...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:38:19 -0700

http://www.aauw.org/files/2013/02/funds_diagram.pdf

From: "Shelly Johnson" <aauwshe...@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:42:14 -0700

I stumbled across this page last night - but had trouble finding it again
today, even using the search.

http://www.aauw.org/resource/new-urls/

It doesn't have all the new links, but it's a start.

The Funds diagram is at
http://www.aauw.org/resource/how-to-support-aauw-programs-funds-diagram/

Shelly Johnson

AAUW San Luis Obispo CA

#1 - things have changed; old documents may have disappeared. Example,

You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as:  <mailto:sandy...@gmail.com>

g> leave-76316-3216800.460b45537b61cb5271d230d1088e9...@listsrv.aauw.org

You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as:  <mailto:kayko...@gmail.com>
kayko...@gmail.com.

To unsubscribe click here:
<http://listsrv.aauw.org/u?id=493532.6189419b1a59978c0d1b2d8845422892&n=T&l=
webmgrs&o=76347>
http://listsrv.aauw.org/u?id=493532.6189419b1a59978c0d1b2d8845422892&n=T&l=w
ebmgrs&o=76347

or send a blank email to
<mailto:leave-76347-493532.6189419b1a59978c0d1b2d8845422...@listsrv.aauw.org
> leave-76347-493532.6189419b1a59978c0d1b2d8845422...@listsrv.aauw.org

If you have any questions, please direct them to webmas...@aauw.org

AAUW  - 1111 Sixteenth St. NW  - Washington, DC 20036  - conn...@aauw.org  -
www.aauw.org

You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as:
<mailto:aauwshe...@earthlink.net> aauwshe...@earthlink.net.

To unsubscribe click here:
<http://listsrv.aauw.org/u?id=93064.67d544ef11ec6b6e8ca189e182fab2ab&n=T&l=w
ebmgrs&o=76475>

<mailto:leave-76475-93064.67d544ef11ec6b6e8ca189e182fab...@listsrv.aauw.org>

From: joyka...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:17:22 -0400 (EDT)

MAYBE I can help -- what is she trying to access?  Also, To get on the
webmaster;'s listserv, contact Peggy Woods-Clark through _connect@aauw.org_
(mailto:conn...@aauw.org)  and tell her what you  want.    (That might
work--we're all kind of groping in the dark  here).  Joyce

In a message dated 3/29/2013 9:22:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,