Subject: Re: Free Salsa?
From: Birgit Pauli-Haack <birgit.pa...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 08:29:05 -0400

Just saw this in Nancy Shoemakers message. For one or two AAUW project we
have been working on for a number of years, this might be very, very
interesting.
... provided this is the software/cloud service:
http://www.salsalabs.com/

Where can I get more information about this?

Birgit

From: "Montiegel, Kathryn" <montieg...@aauw.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:34:17 +0000

Info from the Public Policy department:

“Many of you know about the AAUW Two-Minute Activist alerts that enable
anyone to contact their federal elected officials with just a few clicks. Last
year, AAUW began rolling out a new system, called Salsa, that enables your
state leaders to set up state-specific and local alerts on your own. Salsa also
lets you send e-mails to large groups of people to encourage action on those
alerts, advertise upcoming events, distribute your state newsletter, and
communicate other information. AAUW staff are rolling out this exciting new
program in stages, so stay tuned! As always, you can contact your state public
policy chair (SPPC) if you have any questions or ideas about how to use this
tool in your community.

To contact the AAUW national public policy staff about this program, please
e-mail advoc...@aauw.org<mailto:advoc...@aauw.org>. “

Thanks all!
-Kathryn

Kathryn Montiegel
Website Designer
AAUW, 1111 Sixteenth St. NW, Washington, DC 20036
202.728.7623 | CFC #11319 | www.aauw.org<http://www.aauw.org/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AAUW.National> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/aauw/> | Blog<http://www.aauw.org/blog/>