Hi Michael!

I've updated my availability, since a close friend wants to spend the
evening with me - some surprise. So what should I say :-\

I'm very sorry about being not be able to participate in the call, but
there is currently no way to say "no" to my friend (well, I say "no"
since several months because of LibO).

Thus - if possible - maybe we can discuss some of these issues in
advance via the mailing list.

Again, I'm very sorry for that...

Cheers,
Christoph