Le 2011-06-22 14:59, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi Marc, Rainer, *,

Am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011, 14:55:02 schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2011-06-22 06:04, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :
Marc Paré schrieb:
Is this to be run along with Andreas' Extension/Template site[1]?

Hi Marc,

Yes, so it is (planned).

Kind regards

Rainer

Great! I'll try to participate if I can find some time.

there are two new tasks for the extension-template-repository. We can create
categories for extensions and templates and I need your ideas / proposals for
that
categories. I put already a few of them into the new site. Please add your
proposals
to the wiki-site:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Extensions-website#Categories_for_extensions
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Extensions-website#Categories_for_templates

I'm looking for your proposals ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas

I am just going over some of my tagged messages and found this one. Is there anything that you would need help with still with the categories? And, is there anything else that you would need help with the extensions module that we non-programmers could help out with?

Cheers

Marc