Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote (27-07-11 20:06)
Am Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011, 22:13:00 schrieb Cor Nouws:

(...)
Thanks for sending this (hmm, and preparing it before :-) ) !
I won't sum up all that I like - if you don't mind ;-)

Three points though:
1. Could it be possible to add a sentence that people have the
possibility to create extensions themselves and offer them for the site?
Could be done in the first sentence (bit changed):

" LibreOffice offers a wide variety of features, and when you look for
additional functionality, there may well be extensions and templates
that add that!
This site offers a wide range of extensions and templates to satisfy
your needs. What's more: people, maybe you, can develop more templates
and extensions and offer them for the collecting on this site. "

I added your sentence. If you / others want to change something, just give
feedback.
I can edit the strings again ;-)

Thanks - I'll try to keep my eyes open now and then - the least I can do here ;-)

2. the new cool XT-logo, does not look so catchy, maybe because the
LibreOffice logo is of the same size?

It's a proposal from our design-team. Maybe we/they can improve it. We are not
fixed
with the logo at the moment. But it is better to have a nice logo than to have
no
logo ;-)

I do like the logo, IMO it only deserves a better position !

3. In the X / T center, you can choose a category in the list-box, or
choose one from the list below. Why those nearly identical options?

I'm planning to change the layout a bit next. The list with the categories
should be
moved to the right side and there should be a list with the newest or what ever
extensions / templates below the search bar. But I don't think that will be
finished
tomorrow. Give me a bit time to tweak the layout and maybe the code of Plone
Software
Center a bit ;-)

OK, side an center, then I understand it better. Thanks & regards,
Cor

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org