Andreas Mantke schrieb:

I upgraded the new LibreOffice extension and template website with a new layout
and a

Hello,

currently the extensions website seems to be broken, when I search for Extensions I get
"Es ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten…
Der Fehler wurde als Eintrag mit der Nummer 1311924173.970.595165579229 gespeichert."

The problem appears in the moment when I select "Any Version"
under "Extension Releases".

Same problem in Template Center.

BTW: Can we get a status information on <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Extensions-website>?
"This site (currently on my PC) ..." is not up to date.

A cleanup of that Wiki page should be done, it's not useful to have listed an obsolete Categories overview if a current listing is available on <http://extensions2.libreoffice.org/extension-center>

The Wiki page should show information concerning current status, discussion and suggestions should be done on it's discussion page.

Kind regards

Rainer