Hi Thomas, *,

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Thomas Hackert <thack...@nexgo.de> wrote:
> Hello @ll,
> while trying to search for a bug in Bugzilla, I am getting the
> following error message:
> <quote>
> Software error:
>
> Can't connect to the database.
> Error: FATAL:  the database system is starting up
> FATAL:  the database system is starting up
>   Is your database installed and up and running?
>   Do you have the correct username and password selected in
> localconfig?
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> - Just go to https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/
> You will immediately see the above mentioned error message ... :( I

Yeah, and in fact the VM  was restarted at the point - so the "Fatal"
error was that the database was in fact still initializing,
You shouldn't have gotten t he message all the time from 9am til the
afternoon. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, but not all the
time in between). So sure you weren't getting a cached copy of the
error page only? Or you just had good timing :-)

Anyway, the shuffling around has an end now, and from what I can tell
all services (including askbot that was part of the problem) have been
run smoothly since last night/today.

If you still experience problems, please let us know right as you hit
them, preferably with also a quick ping in #tdf-infra channel on
freenode.

ciao
Christian