Hello everyone,

I've implemented the language changer banner at the top of the
LibreOffice website:

https://www.libreoffice.org

Thanks to Jean Spiteri for his help. The goal here is to make visitors
aware that the website is available in different languages. (We get
emails asking why the site is only in English...)

IMO it looks good, but I've noticed one thing -- it causes a slight
misalignment with some content. For instance:

https://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/#docs

With the language changer, the green LibreOffice banner now slightly
overwrites the "Documentation" header. Does anyone know a way to fix
this, apart from manually updating the padding like so:

<a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -3em;" name="docs">

Thanks!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation