Hi Nik, *,

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Nik <n...@tdf.nikashsingh.com> wrote:
> On 6:59 AM, David Nelson wrote:
>
> Oh and I should mention, the current banner breaks the page formatting on my
> computer. See capture;
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:BrokenBanner.jpg
> (I'm in the unfortunate position of using an old windows XP machine /
> resolution 1280x800 / Firefox3.6.13, but I imagine there's plenty of people
> in this ruddy old boat)

Oh, the resolution surely is not the problem, it fits in the current
heading-area with no problem. For some reason Firefox 3.6.13 is
messing things up/is not applying the stylesheet completely.

Stefan Weigel, who reported the same problem (but then could no longer
reproduce), uses the same version
http://www.mail-archive.com/website@libreoffice.org/msg03642.html

ciao
Christian