Since a couple of bugs have been fixed in the last months and a nice Ajax example was added, I think it is time for making a new 0.9.1 release. However, one thing I would like to have in the new release is the (optional) use of polling instead of ImportSpy, something that has been discussed several times, because ImportSpy has issues with importing Cheetah templates, Python eggs etc. Anybody here willing to implement this? Otherwise I might have a try, which could be worse ;-)

Other things that should be fixed/added to a 0.9.1 release?

-- Christoph