Chuck Esterbrook wrote:
The polling could go into a 0.9.2. One problem that has vexed Webware
is that releases go weeks or even months without getting released so
one more thing can be added. In the mean time, people download the old
release and miss all the good stuff that's sitting in the repository.

My idea was to add the polling next weekend (if nobody else does it) and make it optional in version 0.9.1, so it will not break anything, but people will be able to test and improve it. If it turns out to be better than the current approach, we can then make it the standard in 0.9.2. If I don't find the time to do it or it turns out to be too complicated, I can make a new release next weekend anyway. Would that be ok?

-- Christoph