Is there a reason that the WebKit/Application.py code (lines 665-705)
only handles a few specific types of errors, and doesn't enter the
error handling code for all unknown errors?

I am working on upgrading to 1.0 and i realized in testing that my
application logic code that raises a custom error (ie: raise "my
error") will not trigger the user getting an error page as it isn't a
class that inherits from Exception. This seems different to me than
the functionality in the previous version i was using.

I would like to see a call to self.handleExceptionInTransaction for
all errors, not just for ones that inherit from exceptions.Exception.

--
Jehiah Czebotar