tsume wrote:
> I'd certainly be interested in just forking Webware to see if people like
> it as an experiment for future development of Webware.

You are free to do this, but I suggest to wait until 1.0 and the planned
big code clean-up is released (as I said, the idea is to require a
modern Python versions and get rid of a lot of old garbage). After the
clean-up it will much easier to implement new ideas etc. It will be
difficult to merge if you do it now and *if* people really like it.

-- Chris