From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christoph Zwerschke
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 1:40 AM
To: Discussion of Webware for Python including feedback and proposals.
Subject: Re: [Webware-discuss] Session Issue

Jerome Kerdreux wrote:
> Hum .. I guess you found something. The url is
> http://www.larsen-b.com/Articles/X.html
> but the cookie path is "/wk/"  ... Do you have a idea to fix this ?

I cannot see how this happens with the rewrite rules you posted, but you
wrote that you are using another URLDispatcher. So I assume,

http://www.larsen-b.com/Articles/X.html

is somehow redirected to something like

http://www.larsen-b.com/wk/blog/Articles?id=X

But because the redirected URI is completly different, Webware cannot
determine the correct cookie path and sets it to '/wk' instead of '/'.

Can you check the following? In WebKit/Request.py there are the
following lines (two times):

if i >= 0:
     self._servletPath = self._uri[:i]

Can you change both of these cases to:

self._servletPath = i >= 0 and self._uri[:i] or '/'

Let me know if this solves the problem.

-- Chris