Hi all,

I've been off webware for a while now, but yesterday I need to
update my website, and I run into some issues with an old webware
install (which work smothly since 2 years).

I switched to mod2_webkit, and last stable webware release 0.9.3 +
apache 2.2 (my previous setup was mod_webkit + apache 2 + ww 0.7).

After some tweaks in the webware context config, all is working
quite fine. (migration was easy :) .. but the session doesn't work
any more. And even worst I try to do some debuging, and find that
trans.request()._environ['HTTP_COOKIE'], contains some cookies but
not the SID one, beside this cookie is present on the browser side.

Hum, just wordering if I missed something ??

Thanks for any help  ;)

Bye bye