Hi

I'm using webware and am very happy with it.
However, I think webware packaging should be "more standard"
I think it becomes necessary to have easyinstall, rpm or debian packages
of webware

The same for webware applications, the application context is not
packageable, as it has direct pathnames to the webware installation.
What about compatibility between applications and webware versions...

I've read on this list that there were effort made for this, what is the
status?

packaging is important if you want to see open source projects using
webware...

Today, I know very very few applications available for webware.

When looking at python paste, it looks completely different

Regards