<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
You receive this E-zine because 1) you asked to be updated
from The Weird Site web site, 2) you expressly requested to
be subscribed, or 3) you or anyone else (friend/enemy) has
signed you up. Unsubscribe instructions are below.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                       WEIRD SIDE E-ZINE
                                Issue #54

<><><><><><><><><><>
      EDITORS NOTE
<><><><><><><><><><>

Dear subscribers,

A warm welcome to all the new and "old" subscribers.

I'll be short this time, because I only have 1 announcement
to make, but it's an important one :-)

The Secret Weird Site Members Only Club has opened,
and I would like to invite all of you to join in.

Like I told you in last issue, the Club Area will be accessible
to Paying Members only, but the subscription fee has been
kept low -you'll get 6 months full access for only 10$! (That's
the equivalent of 1 beer a month! -Or 1 softdrink, if you don't
fancy alcohol :-)

But believe me, it will be worth it! Become a Member today,
and you'll get great value, like:

- 24/7 access to a selection of Mind Boggling and Cool
  Links
- Original Pictures that will make your eyes pop out of
  your head :-)
- Amusing and Naughty Toons, Jokes and Pics
- Bizarre Sound Effects and Crazy Movies
- Funny Phone and Office Pranks to make your friends
  go crazy
- Weird Happenings and Strange Events
- Unique and Hilarious Images

Plus you'll also be given FREE offers and Tips to download
FREE Software and other Useful Stuff, only made available
to Club Members. And of course there'll be new stuff every
time you re-visit...

Why not go take a look yourself and see "What's New" at:

I'm sorry for not getting back to all those people who
asked to be notified. I had so many emails coming in -it
was just impossible to reply personally, please except my
humble apologees for this one.

Hope to see you all there soon!

Thanks for being here again! Enjoy the read!

Dirk Dupon, your editor

---------------

Please give us a vote or recommend us to a friend at:
Me!</a>

To read this issue of Weird Side E-zine on line, click here:

    =>  Sponsor ad
    =>  New sites
    =>  Bits and bytes
    =>  Weird News
    =>  Drunken Quote
    =>  Software Recommendation
    =>  Funny Autoresponder
    =>  User Tip
    =>  Free stuff
    =>  Subscribe/Unsubscribe information

  SPONSOR AD (please check our sponsors)

Find out how to get your web site listed at YAHOO!

Yahoo! is the biggest search directory on the Net, and if
you can get your web site listed there, you'll get traffic and
visitors forever! Discover the "Back Door" method to get
your site listed on Yahoo!  It takes only a minute! Get this
FREE REPORT, and you'll generate 316 additional visitors
to your web site in 1 DAY! Click here:
Click here</a>

 NEW SITES

* "Oh my god! There's an axe in my head!"

Do you know how to say this when you're attacked in a foreign
country? Don't worry, because here it's written in 66 different
languages at:
http://www.yamara.com/junk/xl970512.html ">AOL Click here</a>

* Are you Mr. 666?

"Here is wisdom. Let he who has understanding calculate
the number of the Beast; for his number is that of a man,
and his number is 666". Check your name at:
here</a>

* Jumping The Shark

It's a moment. A defining moment when you know that your
favorite television program has reached its peak. That instant
that you know from now on... it's all downhill. Some call it the
climax. We call it jumping the shark.

* Rank People

You may heard about AmIHotOrNot? Well, this is something
identical. People send in their pics, and others vote for them.
-Welcome to the 21st Century :-)

You'll find much more weird and fun sites in the members Club:

---------------

Know another weird site that would fit here? Submit it at:

 BITS AND BYTES... to make PC-life more fun and easy!

Find all the Sounds you need!

Here's a search engine for finding all kinds of sound
effects on the Web. Notice, the site doesn't have any
spoken text, only sounds. You can search for audio files
based on how they sound. You can even create your
own sounds and use them to find similar sounds on
the Web.

 WEIRD NEWS

A New York hospital suspended two doctors for allegedly
operating on the wrong side of a man's brain. The next day
another operation happened, to remove a potentially fatal
blood clot, and the patient was listed in stable condition.
His CT scan was reportedly placed backward on the viewing
screen before the original surgery. "Yeah, it's weird," the
patient said. "I don't know much. They're still investigating.
All I know is my head hurts."

Allentown, Penns. A man faces 40 years in prison after
pleading guilty to a series of robberies. It turns out the
suspect had an affinity for robbing places nude... except
for underwear over his head... to cover his face. The man
says he was distraught over the imminent death of his mother.

Redding, Calif. Driving along the nation's busy highways
can be dangeous because of drunken birds. Intoxicated
birds careened into car windshields and flew into the
pavement, leaving scores of bird carcasses. "They had
a real party," said a transportation spokesman. No people
were injured. The birds had apparently been eating the
parneyi cotoneaster berry, a fermenting fruit that gives
birds an alcohol buzz. More than 20 years ago its bushes
were planted by the state Department. Though they are
hearty in dry, hot conditions, the berry bushes frequently
fall prey to insects, so they are no longer considered suitable
to plant, transportation officials said. Highway Patrol officers
joke they have been unable so far to catch the drunken
birds for FUI -flying under the influence. "They're not buying
into the 'designated flier' program, either, and the T-shirts
don't fit them," Highway Patrol spokesman Monty Hite said.

A 97-year-old woman who was blind for five years suddenly
regained her sight after she sneezed. She thought she was
dreaming when she found she could see, and saids she
didn't recognise herself when she looked in the mirror for
the first time. "I thought: 'Who on earth is that?' My hair was
white, and it was just turning grey when I last saw it. I can't
really believe it myself, except I'm seeing and going around
without my glasses."

More weird news articles at:

 DRUNKEN QUOTE

"You know you're a Drunken Bastard when your "Missing" photo
appears on a bottle of scotch instead of a milk carton."

 FAMOUS QUOTES

"I play the harmonica. The only way I can play is if I get my
car going really fast, and stick it out the window. I've been
arrested three times for practicing."
-Steven Wright

"Everbody wants to save the earth - nobody wants to help
Mom to do the dishes."
- P. J. O'Rourke

"I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of
childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is.
I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a
zipper."
- Emo Philips

 GET OUR FUNNY AUTORESPONDER

This weeks autoresponder contains "COMPUTER TERM
DICTIONARY". To receive these funny terms, which will
make you smile green, just click the link below:

 SOFTWARE RECOMMENDATION

CompuCalendar (3.5 MB) Shareware

This is an easy Calendar/ToDo List. Appointment reminders
adjustable from 0 to 60 minutes (w/snooze alarm), searches,
printing, easy moving or copying to other date(s), back-up,
archive, reminders for special days -holidays, birthdays, etc.
Get it from:
">AOL Click here</a>

---------------

Another tip from AAA-Software E-zine. Get the latest share- and
freeware tips once a month, and you'll never make a trip to the
software shop again! Join here:

 USER TIP

How to move your taskbar to a new location.

Tired of the taskbar and its Start button parked at the bottom
of the screen? No? Big deal! You can still change it anyway,
just for kicks.

Windows 98 allows you to position the taskbar on either side of
the monitor, or at the top. Left click on the taskbar, and hold the
mouse button down while dragging diagonally. The taskbar will
suddenly snap to attention in the new location. To move it again,
repeat this process, angling toward the new location of choice.
Top, side, bottom. Whatever turns you on! If you park it on the
side, you'll want to drag it a bit wider. Works great on bigger
monitors!

This tip comes from The Newbie Club, creators of "How A
Newbie Built A Website In Just 2 days - Absolutely FREE!"

Have you seen our newest "Weird Picture of the Week"?

Or the "Weird Toon of the Week"?:

 FREE STUFF

(Of course I pray on my bare knees that you don't :-)

Browse our Online Archive:

Note: If this message was forwarded to you, then please do
yourself (and me) a favor by subscribing. It's easy and FREE!
Send an email to: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or visit our web site: http://www.theweirdsite.com

Thank you for reading this! We will be with you again on
27 March 2001. If you want us of course :-)

© Copyright 2001 TheWeirdSite.com. All Rights Reserved.

Do you enjoy this E-zine? Want to read more? I'd
like to invite you to get more FREE Ezines on ANY
subject known for FREE! Visit us now and every
Ezine will be a GREAT one. Just click here:
http://www.funezines.com/index.cgi?referrer=sidder

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01