<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
You receive this E-zine because 1) you asked to be updated
from The Weird Site web site, 2) you expressly requested to
be subscribed, or 3) you or anyone else (friend/enemy) has
signed you up. Unsubscribe instructions are below.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                       WEIRD SIDE E-ZINE
                                Issue #55

<><><><><><><><><><>
      EDITORS NOTE
<><><><><><><><><><>

Dear subscribers,

Welcome again to another issue and a big 'HI' to all our new
subscribers! Nice to have you around!

Thanks to those of you who signed up to become a "Secret
Weird Site Club Member". Of course, new members are always
welcome, as they get exclusive access to the World of the Truly
Weird :-)

Here's a tip for the webmasters amongst you. Did you know
that you can earn money for bringing traffic to my web site?

Our affiliate program will pay you if you send customers to us.
You do this by placing a special link (text or graphic) on your
own web site. Whenever somebody clicks this link from your
site to ours and joins the "Secret Members Club", you earn
money.

If you have your own Funny/Weird web site, you should join
right here:

Thanks for being here again, and enjoy the read!

Dirk Dupon, your editor

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

Waht's New in the "Members Club":

- The Bad Movie Ballot -Oscar Winners? Not these ones...
- Nipple Surgery -Never heard off it? Bye-bye liposuction! :-)
- Erotic Chocolates -Hot candy for your lover...
- Hooker Heroes -Women who changed the world...
- Bad designs -Hard to use, anti-human friendly objects...
- Love Potions -They say these things do work...
- Creepy Crawlies -Who's in your house playing right now?
- Creepy Crawlie Resources -Get to know them closer :-)

Want to have access to all this exciting info? Sign up NOW:

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

Please give us a vote or recommend us to a friend at:
Me!</a>

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

To read this issue of Weird Side E-zine on line, click here:

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

    =>  Sponsor ad
    =>  New sites
    =>  Bits and bytes
    =>  Weird News
    =>  Drunken Quote
    =>  Software Recommendation
    =>  Funny Autoresponder
    =>  User Tip
    =>  Free stuff
    =>  Subscribe/Unsubscribe information

  SPONSOR AD (please check our sponsors)

WHO DO YOU WANT TO INVESTIGATE??

Spy on your neighbors, friends or ENEMIES! FIND OUT
who's been checking on YOU! Ever wonder what's in YOUR
FBI FILE? Find it NOW! Search public records; review and
FIX your credit file; LEGALLY, PRIVATELY from your desk!
FREE BONUS and upgrades. To receive a FREE REPORT,
Click: <a href=" mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">AOL Click
here</a>
WWW: <a href=" http://www.theweirdsite.com/detective.htm ">AOL Click
here</a>

 NEW SITES

* Go Backstage with the Famous

Do not ask what Christina Aguilera is doing with all those
Flintstones chewables or why Britney Spears traded in her
Froot Loops and Pop Tarts for Olestra-laden Wow! chips...
Click here</a>

* Strange and Unusual Dictionaries

Everything you always wanted to know about one letter
words, consonants, and one vowel words. From there
you'll also find links to 'Symbols Encyclopaedia’, ‘Worthless
Word of the Day’, ‘The New Hackers Dictionary’, ‘The
Subgenius Dictionary of the Gods’ and ‘Pseudodictionary’.

* The Fobia List

I had no idea there were so many things to be scared off.
See what scares you most from this extended list.

* The Virtual Corkscrew Museum

The museum has 30 rooms, containing 575 pages and 2688
photos of all sorts of... yep, it's all there!

Know another weird site that would fit here? Submit it at:

 BITS AND BYTES... to make PC-life more fun and easy!

Did you know your computer has a complete Geek-Speak
handbook inside?

It's called Tips.txt and you can find it using the Find function.
The Tips.txt file can be opened in Notepad by double clicking
the file. A lot of keyboard shortcuts are listed there, but not
nearly the information the folks at the Newbie Club have
compiled into their little ebooklet, called "Keyboard Magic!"

This is a MUST HAVE for anyone working with a PC, and I'm
sure you'll want to pick up your own copy from:
a href=" http://newbieclub.com/cgi-bin/sgx/d.cgi?keyboard_copy-sidder
">AOL Click here</a>

 WEIRD NEWS

A boat skipper fishing off France's northern Brittany coast
hauled up around 900 bottles of vintage champagne.  "We
were hauling up our second net when one of the crew shouted
'Champagne!' I thought we had got a good catch,'' said the
Captain. The champagne was famed Veuve Cliquot bubbly,
dated 1978, 1979 and 1984. In all, the crew hauled up crates
containing around 2,000 bottles.

A Brazil-based Internet site started transmitting burials from
graveyards across the Americas and parts of Europe to bereaved
absentees via the Web, the site's founder said on Monday. "We'll
have cameras installed in the cemeteries that can film any
moment of the event the family requests,'' said Pepe Alstut,
the brains behind the site, http://www.vidaperpetua.com.br
dubbed "Perpetual Life." (Reuters)

A prison inmate in California found out the hard way not public
decency counts... even in prison. The 29 year-old received his
third strike under California's "Three Strikes and You're Out"
law, mandating a 25 years to life in prison sentence, after
flashing prison guards.

Patrick Mahoney was jailed after his cell phone rang in a
courtroom. He had gone there with his teenage son, who
was appearing in traffic court to show proof he was insured.
As Mahoney walked out to answer the call, deputies stopped
him, and took him handcuffed to a holding cell. He spent a
restless night alone in a cell before being released the next
morning. The judge didn't like being interrupted by cell
phones and pagers. (Chicago Sun Times)

You'll find more weird news, off beat facts and articles at:

 DRUNKEN QUOTE

"You know you're a Drunken Bastard when you fall down
a flight of steps and DON'T spill a drop of your beer."

 FAMOUS QUOTES

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster
than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
- James Holt McGavran

"I'm really glad the guy who invented the Ray Gun was
named Ray. Being shot with a Fred gun just wouldn't
sound as cool."
- Bob Neanover

"Millions of Americans welcomed Labor Day.  It's the one
day they can escape the grueling drudgery of surfing the
Internet at work."
- Joshua Sostrin

 GET OUR FUNNY AUTORESPONDER

This weeks autoresponder contains "Things dogs must
remember." Like: "The garbage collector is NOT stealing
our stuff."

To receive these funny lines, click below:

 SOFTWARE RECOMMENDATION

AM-DeadLink, (369 KB)

AM-DeadLink detects broken links and double entries in
your browser's bookmarks. If a Bookmark has become
unavailable you can choose to delete it. The program
comes with an internal preview browser that allows you
to take a quick look at your bookmarked sites from within
the program.

---------------

Another tip from AAA-Software E-zine. Get the latest share- and
freeware tips once a month, and you'll never make a trip to the
software shop again! Join here:

 USER TIP

Here's a cool way to switch between tasks. Hold down the Alt
button and press the tab key. A small box will appear showing
the various programs that are running on your computer. You
just keep hitting the tab key to move through them, then release
the Tab and Alt keys to move to that new program.

This method allows you to keep your hands on the keyboard
instead of reaching for the mouse to switch between programs.
The stuff you see to the right of the taskbar is not included in
the list when you do the Alt-tab thing.

---------------

This tip comes from The Newbie Club, creators of "How A
Newbie Built A Website In Just 2 days - Absolutely FREE."

HOLY COW! Make $15 in 2 Minutes!! You Gotta CHECK THIS
OUT!!! Nothing to buy ever!  Have the money mailed to you!
http://www.geocities.com/marywright80/fifteen.htm

Have you seen our newest "Weird Picture of the Week"?

Or the "Weird Toon of the Week"?:

 FREE STUFF

Amusing and weird E-cards to show them you care! Here
are the finest animated E-cards on the Whole Wide Web:

Have a web site? Sign up and give your own FREE E-cards
to your visitors! It's fun and easy! Details on the web site!

(I pray on my bare knees that you never will :-)

Browse our Online Archive:
http://www.theweirdsite.com/archive.htm

Note: If this message was forwarded to you, then please do
yourself (and me) a favor by subscribing. It's easy and FREE!
Send an email to: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or visit our web site: http://www.theweirdsite.com

Thank you for reading this! We will be with you again on
3 April 2001. If you want us of course :-)

© Copyright 2001 Dirk Dupon. All Rights Reserved.

Do you enjoy this E-zine? Want to read more? I'd
like to invite you to get more FREE Ezines on ANY
subject known for FREE! Visit us now and every
Ezine will be a GREAT one. Just click here:
http://www.funezines.com/index.cgi?referrer=sidder

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01