<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
You receive this E-zine because 1) you asked to be updated
from The Weird Site web site, 2) you expressly requested to
be subscribed, or 3) you or anyone else (friend/enemy) has
signed you up. Unsubscribe instructions are below.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                       WEIRD SIDE E-ZINE
                                Issue #56

<><><><><><><><><><>
      EDITORS NOTE
<><><><><><><><><><>

Hello,

Welcome again to all our new and "old" subscribers.

Ok, let's start with the good news!

I have started another contest that will be active for as long
as this newsletter exists. Yes, from this week on, you can
win a LIFE LONG and FREE Membership to the "Secret
Weird Site Members Club".

How can you participate? Well, it's dead simple.

All you need to do is forward this newsletter to your friends,
ask them to subscribe, send me a CC (Carbon Copy) of your
email forward and you will be automatically entered in the
contest.

Yes, that's all!

I will announce the winner in next issue, so go hit that forward
button, and spread the word -you may be the first winner of the
Life Long Club Membership!

More details at:

Thanks for being here again! Enjoy the read!

Dirk Dupon, your editor

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

WHAT'S NEW in the "Secret Weird Site Members Club":

- Observations of an unimportant man -"I am predominantly an
  unimportant man, and these are my observations..."
- Forceed Calista Flockhart -A game for those who don't agree
  with "thinner is better!"
- Life on the Beat  -An awesome police page. Find out what
  police officers really think. Contains photo's from real cases.
- 101 Cop and Law Jokes -The best on the Internet
- The Citizens Self-Arrest Form -An easy form to report crime...
- The best beer drinking stories -You’re just a click away from
  other beer pals.
- The Web of Lies -How much of what you read can you trust?

Want to have access to all this exciting info? Sign up NOW:

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

Please give us a vote at:
Me!</a>

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

To read this issue of Weird Side E-zine on line, click here:

=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++=====+++++

    =>  Sponsor ad
    =>  New sites
    =>  Bits and bytes
    =>  Weird News
    =>  Drunken Quote
    =>  Software Recommendation
    =>  Funny Autoresponder
    =>  User Tip
    =>  Free stuff
    =>  Subscribe/Unsubscribe information

  SPONSOR AD (please check our sponsors)
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=Subscribed_From_1473

 NEW SITES

* Beneath Los Angeles

People come to L.A. from all over. The only folks who were
born here will tell you it's not the same as it used to be, and
they're leaving. In L.A. everybody's always coming or going.
Except the dead. They're the only permanent residents here.
here</a>

* Look A Likes

It's amazing how many people look like famous people. Here
you can check a fake Bruce Willis, Madonna, Lady Di, etc...

* Bus Plunge

Buses are supposed to stay on the road, but this web site keeps
track of those that don't.

* Time Line of Doom

Will Doomsday be the apocalyptic Battle of Armageddon, a
nuclear war, or a random act of the Fates?
Click here</a>

Know another weird site that would fit here? Submit it at:

 BITS AND BYTES... to make PC-life more fun and easy!

Windows Trouble?

This site will take care of your Windows problem. Learn more
about the Windows Operating System. You can find hundreds
of pages with specific error messages and a link to cause &
solution, or read articles to refine your troubleshooting skills.

Browse this site and you will find your way around!

 WEIRD NEWS

Adison, Wisconsin. A man wanted to see his own funeral, and
to make sure it was fun, he threw it himself. The 89-year-old one
marched ahead of his coffin and 6 pallbearers during a mock
funeral procession that he called his contribution to friends, relatives

and Dixieland jazz. He invited hundreds of people to the city's
convention center, saying they no longer need to have a funeral
when he really dies.

A 20 year girl in Richmond stabbed her boyfriend because he
brought her a ham, egg and cheese bagel and coffee instead
of the 2 sausage McMuffins and orange juice that she wanted.
A witness says the boyfriend usually got the order wrong, and
his girlfriend warned him there'd be trouble this time around if
he screwed up. (Contra Costa Times)

Cecil Collins, a former Miami Dolphins player, has been jailed
for 15 years for breaking into a woman's home and watching her
sleep. Cecil was given the maximum sentence in court because
of an earlier conviction for a similar offence. Ron and Tina Nolte
awoke to find Cecil running back in their bedroom. Collins was
convicted of burglary. He claimed Tina Nolte and he were lovers.
When arrested, Collins told police he only wanted to watch Tina
as she slept. The Dolphins released him two months after the
arrest.

Florida shock-job Bubba the Love Sponge, his producer and 2
listeners have been charged with the killing of a wild boar in the
radio station parking lot last month. A cop says: "Of course (wild
boars) are a nuisance in some parts of Florida, but someone
should not be allowed to kill them, or any animal, for entertainment
purposes." The Love Sponge complains: "They've made this the
largest dog-and-pony show ever. It's really sad. I may have done
something distasteful, but I certainly didn't do anything illegal. I
am so ready to leave this town." (St. Petersburg Times)

More weird and off beat news and articles at:

 DRUNKEN QUOTE

"You know you're a Drunken Bastard when your Family Tree is
firmly planted in the front lawn of the Betty Ford Clinic."

 FAMOUS QUOTES

"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my
driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen which
said, 'Parking Fine.'"
- Tommy Cooper

"Even very young children need to be informed about dying.
Explain the concept of death very carefully to your child. This
will make threatening him with it much more effective."
- P. J. O'Rourke

"I'd probably like my doctor a bit more if he wouldn't walk
around humming 'Another One Bites the Dust' all the time."
- Kristy Baxter

 AD SWAP -Please have a look at these fine E-zines
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Subscribe_AW_WERD

 GET OUR FUNNY AUTORESPONDER

This weeks autoresponder contains "REAL MEDICAL QUOTES",
lifted from the medical records of a general hospital in a large
metropolitan area... To receive them, just click the link below:

 SOFTWARE RECOMMENDATION

EasyCleaner

Find duplicate files, clean out unwanted and old registry entries,
unnecessary files, your start menu, and see which folders on
your computer take up the most room. Handy stuff!
here</a>

---------------

Another tip from AAA-Software E-zine. Get the latest share- and
freeware tips once a month, and you'll never make a trip to the
software shop again! Join here:

 USER TIP

Are you having problems defragmenting your computer's
hard drive? Do programs keep interrupting the process,
making the defrag process start over and over and over
again?

Be sure you have closed all the stuff that's running behind
the scenes. Using the three fingered salute, press Ctrl, Alt,
and Delete. The easiest way to do this is use your left hand
for the Ctrl and Alt keys, and poke the Delete key with a finger
on your right hand. A pencil or pen or letter opener works
equally as well.

When you do this, you'll see the Close Program dialog box.
Individually select programs to close by clicking to highlight,
then click End Task. Don't click the Shut Down button unless
you want to terminate your computing experience.  Close all
programs except Explorer and SysTray, then defrag. If you
continue to have problems, you may need the services of
the Power Defragmenter from the following site:

---------------

The Mysteries and Magic of your PC and the Internet, explained
step by step, in Plain English. There are so many Wonderful
things you can do with your computer, and we will show you,
Newbie or Expert, how.

Have you seen our newest "Weird Picture of the Week"?

Or the "Weird Toon of the Week"?:

 FREE STUFF

XXXxxxXXXxxx     LAUGHMEISTER'S VICE     xxxXXXxxxXXX

Laughmeister's Vice is a twice weekly newsletter filled with wild
true stories and jaw-dropping tales of debauchery and deviance.
>From the occasional drunken weekend to hopelessly hedonistic
lifestyles, we take you on a wild ride of true tales from our readers.
Yes, in answer to your question, there will be many tales of strange
sex stories. You must be 18+ to Join.
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Subscribe_VC_WERD

(Of course I pray on my bare knees that you don't :-)

Browse our Online Archive:

Note: If this message was forwarded to you, then please do
yourself (and me) a favor by subscribing. It's easy and FREE!
Send an email to: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or visit our web site: http://www.theweirdsite.com

Thank you for reading this! We will be with you again on
10 April 2001. If you want us of course :-)

© Copyright 2001 Dirk Dupon. All Rights Reserved.

Do you enjoy this E-zine? Want to read more? I'd
like to invite you to get more FREE Ezines on ANY
subject known for FREE! Visit us now and every
Ezine will be a GREAT one. Just click here:
http://www.funezines.com/index.cgi?referrer=sidder